• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Ultra Teal and Red Australophyllia Wilsoni

Item Price
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Queen City Corals

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Introducing the Extraordinary Ultra Teal and Red Australophyllia Wilsoni!

Prepare to be mesmerized by the sheer brilliance of our Ultra Teal and Red Australophyllia Wilsoni. This extraordinary piece of living art showcases a dazzling blend of vibrant teal and striking red, creating a truly captivating spectacle in your reef aquarium. The Ultra Teal and Red Australophyllia Wilsoni is more than just a visual delight—it is a testament to the wonders of marine life. Its large and fleshy polyps sway gracefully with the currents, providing a captivating display of movement and vitality. The intricate skeletal structure adds depth and texture, enhancing the overall allure of this coral masterpiece.

This traditionally cold-water coral has been adapted to warmer tank temps in order to make this piece extremely hardy and well adapted! If you are looking for a rare brain coral with amazing color then look no further than this incredible Ultra Teal and Red Australophyllia Wilsoni!

March2023WilsoniBi01.jpg

March2023MacroBi01.jpg

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 22 29.7%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 27 36.5%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 19 25.7%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 5 6.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.4%
Back