Umierające lps bj ?

Andrzejbochnia84

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 24, 2026
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
Polska
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Witam, jeśli potrzebuje pomocy w moim akwarium, lps umierają, myślę, że jest to bj nachodzi brązową galaretkę. zastosowałem leczenie całego zbiornika, ale nic to nie może pomóc w rozwiązaniu problemu. Na 1200l daje 2 tabletki cipronex co 2dni i tak 3 dawki, wyciągam węgiel, po kuracji podmiana wody. Bj dalej powraca, a ja już nie wiem, co robić.
Nr 3 5
Kh 8.5
Mg 1280
Około 420 roku

ENGLISH TRANSLATION PROVIDED BY ADMIN:

Hello, if I need help in my aquarium, lps are dying, I think it's bj coming over brown jelly. I applied treatment to the entire tank, but nothing that can help solve the problem. At 1200l, it gives 2 Cipronex tablets every 2 days and so 3 doses, I pull out the charcoal, after the treatment, water change. BJ is still coming back, and I don't know what to do anymore.
No 3 5
HC 8.5
Mg 1280
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Photos of the coral?
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 17 20.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 25 30.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 4.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 13.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new