Unable to browse forums from mobile site

  • Thread starter Thread starter bbgobie
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

bbgobie

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 13, 2017
Messages
26
Reaction score
5
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Using Chrome on Android.
The navigation is missing links to browse various forums. You get the most popular threads and sponsor posts, but if I want to say view the diy or spa forum I have to be lucky enough that there's a popular post in that forum and use that post to navigate there to see what else is in there.

When expanding forums from the menu the list or at least main list of forums should show.

Alternatively have to switch to desktop site which is pretty annoying
 
Clear cache try again. If that doesn’t work then dig further. It’s unlikely it’s a forum site problem. It could be a security setting on your device.
 
Nope. Multiple devices. The design is not actually mobile friendly I'm terms of navigating to what you want to read
 
I’m on Apple, but top left there are three bars. Click them and a menu pops up. Forums is usually highlighted like I’m there but if I click it anyway I go to the all forums screen. Not sure if it will work on Android.
 
Thx, that works for me. Ive been clicking on the arrow beside forums expecting a list of forums.
 
Nope. Multiple devices. The design is not actually mobile friendly I'm terms of navigating to what you want to read
I’m fully able to navigate every part of this site on my mobile device with no issues. 9-10 times I’m on R2R it’s on my phone.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 45.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new