Unable to browse forums from mobile site

bbgobie

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Using Chrome on Android.
The navigation is missing links to browse various forums. You get the most popular threads and sponsor posts, but if I want to say view the diy or spa forum I have to be lucky enough that there's a popular post in that forum and use that post to navigate there to see what else is in there.

When expanding forums from the menu the list or at least main list of forums should show.

Alternatively have to switch to desktop site which is pretty annoying

AZMSGT

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Clear cache try again. If that doesn’t work then dig further. It’s unlikely it’s a forum site problem. It could be a security setting on your device.

OP
OP
B

bbgobie

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nope. Multiple devices. The design is not actually mobile friendly I'm terms of navigating to what you want to read

Loggerhead

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m on Apple, but top left there are three bars. Click them and a menu pops up. Forums is usually highlighted like I’m there but if I click it anyway I go to the all forums screen. Not sure if it will work on Android.

OP
OP
B

bbgobie

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thx, that works for me. Ive been clicking on the arrow beside forums expecting a list of forums.

GlassMunky

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nope. Multiple devices. The design is not actually mobile friendly I'm terms of navigating to what you want to read
I’m fully able to navigate every part of this site on my mobile device with no issues. 9-10 times I’m on R2R it’s on my phone.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 132 88.0%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 9 6.0%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 6 4.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.0%
Back