• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Under review by the staff

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ou8me2
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Ou8me2

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 7, 2017
Messages
43
Reaction score
31
What state or country do you live in
Indiana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have for sale Mars Aqua Light 36" Light it is un-packaged but brand new and never used just turned on to made sure it worked. Also have a brand new in box Reef Octopus Varios 6 Return pump never used and a Ice Cap 3k Gyre never used and brand new in the box. Prices below and this is includes Paypal fees and Shipping.

Mars Aqua Light - 100.00
Reef Octopus Varios 6 Pump -175.00
Ice Cap 3k Gyre - 80.00

IMG_20160721_215953.jpg


IMG_20160721_220010.jpg


IMG_20160721_220026.jpg


s-l1600 (1).jpg


s-l1600.jpg
 
All Pm's replied to so far
 
Has anyone heard from this guy? I paid him for the Gyre 5 days ago and haven't heard a peep since...
 
I paid for it too

Great... I have tried to PM him and email him and haven't received a response. I see he was active on Tuesday.

Have you heard anything from him? When did you pay?
 
I bought the gyre right after it was posted and he told me it shipped out on Tuesday

So at least three people paid for it, I guess I will file a PP dispute right away then. Hope you receive it!
 
I paid for the gyre too. He said he would ship it out ASAP but haven’t heard from him in days. Definitely a scammer.
 
Well I don't want to file a dispute if he shipped it but I'm guessing he didn't since 4 people paid for it.

Did he provide you with tracking info? I think you may be the only person that actually heard something from him
 
Just filed a dispute on PayPal. Hopefully can get my money back ASAP.
 
I heard from him on Tuesday. He said he’s been sick with the flu, but that he was going to ship it out that same day. I expected to receive it today, but it sounds like we’ve all been scammed.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new