Under review by the staff

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ou8me2
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
The light has been sold twice- There is No light- its a scam

Sorry vetteguy53801 if you missed the happy face on my post.

I think, there are least 4 people who paid for it already.

I am just joking and trying to diffuse the tension in the thread
 
Such a shame that this kind of stuff happens. Especially during the holiday season. As long as you never pay as a gift, everyone should get their money back.....it just might take a little longer. This guy has some major bad karma coming his way, and believe me, it's gonna bite him in the butt one day!
 
Wow what a mess. I hope you all get your money back and someone finds a way to prosecute this low life.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 18.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new