Underwater photography questions

  • Thread starter Thread starter repru04
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Here is my price breakdown.

399$ GoPro Hero 5
39$ GoPro Dive housing
39$ GoPro Red filter
15$ GoPro Extra battery pack

105$ Tray from ebay
100$ for two video lights


Total
700$ish

What lights are you using for 100?
 
Do you have a weblink to the base tray you bought? I like it a heck of a lot better than my base tray which has fixed arms. Although it has worked for me, I just like the extra flexibility.

Sure, hopefully posting links isn't illegal on this forum....
Tray
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Underwater-...718915?hash=item23649ac103:g:SGMAAOSwwpdW4rPi

Lights
https://www.amazon.com/Super-bright...F8&qid=1477654981&sr=8-1&keywords=archon+d11v
or
Cheap ebay lights: http://www.ebay.com/itm/301446342101
(removed the reflector)
 
IMG_3896.jpg



My complete setup
Ones a rated 5000lm other is 2000lm
Of course they don't put out that much....
 
IMG_3896.jpg



My complete setup
Ones a rated 5000lm other is 2000lm
Of course they don't put out that much....

Still, a sweet rig to work with ... I just ordered the base tray from your link. Plus it's not like it's an inexpensive rig! Can shoot both video and photography ... what more can one ask for! As far as I'm concerned, it exactly what GoPro was designed for.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 24.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 13.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 10 27.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.4%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.4%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.4%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 16.2%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new