Underwater Wonders - WOW!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Krux
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Krux

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 28, 2018
Messages
269
Reaction score
435
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Had an amazing visit to UWW while in Denver for ReefStock.

We had a crew of about 15 who went by as we heard they have all the best sticks.

I can honestly say I have not seen a shop selling acros of that quality in 25 years of reefing. The vibrance and health of their corals is unmatched.

I may never financially recover from my visit…. as a smoothie collector it was a dream come true!

IMG_4092.jpeg
 
Last edited:
Yes second this. This place is fantastic, has incredible display tanks and coral selection, and have procured most of my corals and livestock from this store. Very friendly and helpful staff for both purchase and general reefkeeping advice.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new