• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Unique Blasto for Sale $240

Item Price
280
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Brad Waddell Wrath's Reef

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 19, 2019
Messages
637
Reaction score
413
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I have this very Unique Blasto available for sale. I am asking $240 for the colony with 17 heads.

DOA policy:
* UPS overnight.
* Any mechanical, weather, or flight delays are not guaranteed as this is out of my control.
* Live arrival guaranteed if shipment received and opened within 1 hour of first delivery attempt.
* Picture and/or video of the dead coral(s) in original bag BEFORE and AFTER opening.
*I will refund in the case of a DOA.
*Freebies are non-refundable.
*Shipping is non-refundable.

I offer local pick up in Cooper City Florida.
_________________________________
Shipping in FL $30
Shipping all other States except Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico: $60

1755258569186.png
80
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new