UniqueCorals + Reef2Reef Monday Madness - Jan 25th 3 to 9pm PST - over 800 corals!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

joefishUC

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@uniquecorals I'm on the website refreshing like crazy (sorted by newest to oldest) and the new posts are showing up in the middle or on other pages.....is there a fix that will allow me to refresh and see the newest posts on the top of the page?
And we will definitely try to fix this in the future.

OP
OP
uniquecorals

uniquecorals

UniqueCorals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Maricultured Acropora Colony 219 172
nRH21ccA.jpg

Maricultured Blue Tip Tenuis Acro 259 195
uH5DtBuA.jpg

Atomic Green Torch Coral Large 199 139
JxhdnLcw.jpg

Kryptonite Candy Cane Coral Colony 119 79
hdEvymmA.jpg

Forest Fire Digitata Colony 179 119
qcyUV4SA.jpg

Extreme Green Millepora 69 44
YMJd2-Lw.jpg

NY Knicks Torch Coral Double Headed Colony 599 399
yBL7Vcvg.jpg

Reef Box

Shoulder Deep in Saltwater.......Again
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Reef Box, sorry our sorting can be tricky sometimes. They appear in the order of when they were entered into the database and not when it went live, so the newest to oldest may not correspond to the order they appear in the Thread.

You can try sorting in other ways, such as A-Z, or by price as well.
Thanks but thats not super helpful. I'd like to see them listed as they are going live... I don't even care about trying to get a $5 frag I just want to find something that I'm looking for before someone else gets it.

NewReefer42

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks but thats not super helpful. I'd like to see them listed as they are going live... I don't even care about trying to get a $5 frag I just want to find something that I'm looking for before someone else gets it.
Yea, y'all need to fix that. this whole system is kinda lame. refreshing two pages (your site and R2R) so that I can see what I want then not be able to find it on your site, only to have it already purchased before I can find it, bc I'm using a PC that shows 24 images at a time AND your search function doesn't work. until these things are fixed this is going to be my last live sale, I'll just stick to ebay auctions or normal shopping.

eaquintero

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
well on the bright side, at least we are all in the same boat and no one has an advantage.

OP
OP
uniquecorals

uniquecorals

UniqueCorals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Premium Acropora 59 39
KPMQqTjQ.jpg

Premium Acropora 49 32
ULYubc0w.jpg

Premium Acropora 49 5
qTIHRz8Q.jpg

Premium Acropora 39 27
S1KQBoHA.jpg

Premium Acropora 39 5
kB3jqvhg.jpg

Premium Acropora 32 5
xdP5Wd5w.jpg

Mint Sarmentosa 29 19
e5x_C0WQ.jpg

Reef Box

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just typing out-loud here but being able to click on the pic to go directly to the item and check out from there is absolutely Ideal....just food for thought. I see some nice stuff, I'll hang out to see what hour 2 looks like

OP
OP
uniquecorals

uniquecorals

UniqueCorals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Strawberry Shortcake Acro 54 32
USgcRgbg.jpg

Strawberry Shortcake Acro 54 19
vT4lkW-w.jpg

Strawberry Shortcake Acro 54 5
2fa7z12w.jpg

Purple Valida 39 19
E7JilDIg.jpg

Purple Valida 29 19
Rkl92ifw.jpg

Purple Smooth Skin Acro 79 49
em8H9IvQ.jpg

UC Clevinger Acro 59 39
wmp14nhQ.jpg

NewReefer42

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
well on the bright side, at least we are all in the same boat and no one has an advantage.
true. this whole "go through the whole check out process every time you want to buy one piece" is obnoxious. I can't count how many times now I've lost a piece because I have to RE SELECT a shipping method and date and time and calendar button over and over and over again. def. my last live sale, this is so dumb.

MondayMorningReefing

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just wanted to say to those commenting on the website issues that while the sort function isn’t perfect like others have mentioned, this is my second live sale and there are definitely awesome deals to be had if you are persistent.

Thank you to @uniquecorals for hosting these sales events and offering these great deals to the community!

OP
OP
uniquecorals

uniquecorals

UniqueCorals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Vivid Confetti Acro 249 179
JhCbP3lA.jpg

UC Solomon Island Stinger Acro 119 79
cEu4H_ZA.jpg

UC Pink Panzer Acro 89 55
PyF7Ky4w.jpg

NewReefer42

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just wanted to say to those commenting on the website issues that while the sort function isn’t perfect like others have mentioned, this is my second live sale and there are definitely awesome deals to be had if you are persistent.

Thank you to @uniquecorals for hosting these sales events and offering these great deals to the community!
sure, the prices are good, not debating that. but this is 2021 there is no reason we should be using technology like its 1997. if you search for a keyword, say "green" you can't sort the found items. cmon now...

Seamore2001

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't jump up and down over the whole sorting thing. We all are dealing with the same thing and I kind of thinking of it as part of the "live sale experience." If I just expect to click and buy, I'd be going straight to the UC website and paying full price.

Think of it as the "discount penalty" that gives everyone a fighting chance.

OP
OP
uniquecorals

uniquecorals

UniqueCorals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Rainbow Stylophora 99 69
ZLlbjyGA.jpg

Reef Box

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I've been in no less than 25 live sales over the past few years.... While I hate to point out things that need to be addressed sometimes sellers don't know there are issues unless we mention them.. I understand all the work that goes into live sales and appreciate all of it but still if something needs to be worked on I'd like to know.

NewReefer42

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't jump up and down over the whole sorting thing. We all are dealing with the same thing and I kind of thinking of it as part of the "live sale experience." If I just expect to click and buy, I'd be going straight to the UC website and paying full price.

Think of it as the "discount penalty" that gives everyone a fighting chance.
Lol. I'm on the UC website. If I wanted to be penalized while spending my money I'd just do something dumb. I'm trying to spend money, it should be as easy as possible, like "click the picture, get a pop up, click that and its yours". no check out, no search by "when it was put in the database" no goofiness, just take my money dangit! the easier it is to spend money, the more people will spend! like me, I'm arguing right now about dumb technical crap rather than shopping! =p

OP
OP
uniquecorals

uniquecorals

UniqueCorals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Utter Chaos Palys 119 79
BWUr_gTQ.jpg

Utter Chaos Palys 39 29
AxtU9h_g.jpg

Reef Raft Asia Pink Diamond Palys 99 29
lXAg28_Q.jpg

Miami Vice Palys 59 39
ApYDX-lw.jpg

Magician Palys 69 44
Zud57QqQ.jpg

Goblins on Fire Palys 99 69
lMh8qVjQ.jpg

Colorful Bouquet Palys 69 39
n-fqmEtw.jpg

BBEB Palys 79 49
4pSnT1VQ.jpg

joefishUC

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Folks, it is something we are working on to fix for the future, unfortunately we cannot flip a switch right this second. =/ Many shoppers have enjoyed a little bit of the the "flashsale" chaos in the past. Thanks for bringing it to our attention, but let's try to have a little fun?

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 45 21.5%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 72 34.4%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 69 33.0%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 19 9.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 1.9%
Back