Unknown critter

  • Thread starter Thread starter usc_lax9
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

usc_lax9

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 22, 2014
Messages
63
Reaction score
4
Location
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone know what this is
image.jpg

It's the white spikey Thing. There are two in this pic an another one just outside the Frame just wondering if it's on thing u should worry about. Thanks
 
I don't think it is, it has multiple shoots together and it pulls those arm things into it's mouth and puts them back out. I'm thinking its some sort of filter feeder which you can never go wrong with.
 
Tough to tell from the blurry pic, it looks like there are a few different possibilities.. as mentioned, Bryozoan, Cucumber, basket star. All positive, I can't think of anything negative that would look like that. No worries.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new