Unknown favia! I'd please ma'am and gent's

zoajunkie83

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 3, 2013
Messages
1,099
Reaction score
475
Location
east stroudsburg pa
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here it goes. Never seen, picked up up 10 min ang!
c88f2339c3e15332fd505585e2a9c275.jpg
 
It also looks like bejeweled favia from wwc. But more than one place may have same piece under different name.
 
I guess it does seem to be on a reef gen plug. Or is that the shape on a standard plug?
 
Yes reef gen uses a star shape plug on many of their pieces. Like a ora plug.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new