Unknown Fish

  • Thread starter Thread starter HL649
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

HL649

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 14, 2008
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
recently purchased a fish who's ID was unknown to the LFS where I bought it. It came with an order with no explanation of what it was. It looks similar to something like a grunt sculpin found in the colder areas of the Pacific Ocean. It walks around on the bottom on it's fins and very seldom swims. It has a white face with a mottled grey/black body. Here is a picture of guy. Sorry for the quality but darn, glass really screws up a camera.

Even if I could get an idea of other fish that might be in the same family I could start from there.

Thanks.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new