Unknown milli?

VanDalsenReef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 1, 2021
Messages
1,041
Reaction score
1,037
Location
Wyoming, Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have no idea what this milli is. If anyone else does I'd love to know. If not that's okay too.

20220128_193448.jpg
 
I'm not sure but it looks divine and I'd love to be able to have it
 
If you didn't purchase it with a specific "vendor name" then it probably isn't one of the named corals. Either way it looks amazing, have fun with it!
Agreed…. Too much importance has been put on names these days anyway. It’s a beautiful milli
 
I have no idea what this milli is. If anyone else does I'd love to know. If not that's okay too.

20220128_193448.jpg
That’s definitely not a Fairy Dusted Rainbow Beard Icicle Milli….;Pompus
Lol
 
That’s definitely not a Fairy Dusted Rainbow Beard Icicle Milli….;Pompus
Lol
Haha sure. Sounds good enough to me. I've actually had this millie for almost 5 years. Lost the mother around a year and a half ago and I was lucky enough to get a frag back from a friend
 
Haha sure. Sounds good enough to me. I've actually had this millie for almost 5 years. Lost the mother around a year and a half ago and I was lucky enough to get a frag back from a friend
Awesome, keep her going!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 34 32.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 14 13.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 8 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new