Unknown name

  • Thread starter Thread starter saltguy
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

saltguy

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 10, 2022
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Location
Claremore
What state or country do you live in
Oklahoma
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For the life of me I can't remember what this coral is called all I can remember is how to take care of it. Will Someone help me out on the name plz.

20221229_132223.jpg
 
Merulinidae sp. Definitely not Favia. Maybe Platygyra or Favites?
 
I'd say it looks more like the platygyra or favites. The merulinidea sp looks different just slightly.
Merulinidae is a family of corals that includes Platygyra and Favites.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 42.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new