Unknown toxicity in tank

The anemones have almost doubled in size over the last 2 weeks because I have been feeding them more to maintain the cycle. I even added a 8th one a week ago and they all seem to be getting along fine. The one I added was scraggly when I added it, but it's already starting to perk up. I added carbon and a UV sterilizer a week ago, but the tank will be fishless for 3 months to be safe.

20210104_161357.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new