UNS 120s Custom Peninsula Lagoon

In love with this tank, wish I could snatch this one up haha!! Curious, how did you cut the overflow into the tank, and build the box itself?
UNS is about to release their own peninsula tanks, but they have int overflows
 
I used a tile saw to cut out the back glass, then ordered some custom cut glass pieces and assembled the overflow with silicone.
Looks amazing. Still running well?
 
I'm thinking about doing this with the 120M from UNS. This tank has very good dimensions -47.24 x 23.62 x 17.72 about an 85 gallon display. I like how is its a nice sweet spot for tank height. I may do a center overflow with two 1 inch returns on each side, DIY T slot aluminum stand, and a sump that is fiter roller ready. This thread is giving me some inspiration thank you for sharing!
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 37.5%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 6 37.5%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 18.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new