Unsung Hero's for eating of all things Awful

Henn

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For what it is worth, There are 750 gallons of Marine Ponds in my backyard ( see threads ). There were horrible red sheets, large Red Tumble weeds, and bacterial sheets all through one 270 gallon pond. The other cleaning crew members all were not just failing by dying. All the Green was dead. Just one issue was all the Pacific Mussel Poop ( looks like brown holiday basket grass. No one would eat it. MOLLY's saved my ponds and convinced me they are invaluable. Facts ( from me who has raised thousands ) Molly's are a Marine Fish. They can not reproduce in full clean water. They Live Bear ( great Marine Fish food ) and are Fry Friendly as a result. They are not aggressive, they have no teeth. They feed like small Tilapia. They have never harmed a Coral. I put 4 Gold Doubloon Molly's in 270 gallons of total crap. In 4 months the pond was clear. Every bit of junk was gone ( mussel poop and bacteria ). They cost very little at the Fresh Water Fish Store. They need no acclimatizing. If you don't like them later, remove them. They are beautiful and multiply.

PS: My New Tank Build on Member Tanks ( Henn ) shows how to build an Ammonia, Nitrite, and Nitrate Reactor with a Protein Skimmer for about $ 50. It just removed 50 ppm Nitrate ( crashed Tank ) down to 4 in 48 hours. It can be added to any tank. It was invented here. If you watch the Threads it shows how to build one. You have never seen this before. It's worth a look. It is going to catch on.

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thanks for sharing

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 102 75.6%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 15 11.1%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 8 5.9%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 3 2.2%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 3 2.2%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

Votes: 2 1.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.5%
Back