Unusual hosts

Calm Blue Ocean

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
May 17, 2020
Messages
1,371
Reaction score
2,009
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Many of us dream about the day our clowns pair with an anemone. I'm sure this topic has come up many times but for those of us with clowns that have different dreams, what is the strangest host you've seen clowns pick?

My clowns like to sleep in a little notch behind their Tunze 9004 skimmer. But during the day, they really really love their Mexican Turbo Snail. How fortunate for them that he likes to nap during the day and go on his algae adventures at night. That said, I think he'd like it if they'd be like other clowns and pick the Mag-Float instead.

Host.jpg
 
Mine currently are living behind my tank's returns, it's funny because until recently I've had all sorts of hosting organisms lol
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new