Up ALL night!!

familyreefer

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 9, 2006
Messages
155
Reaction score
0
Location
Martinez Ga
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well here it is, 6 am and I just finished the paper that's due at 11 am this morning. I sure am getting tired of these all nighters! I think they have got teacher education mixed up with law school! Just thought I would sound off here before grabbing a few hours of sleep before class. You guys have a great day!!! Mine will be blurry/red eyed. Hey! That sounds like a cool name for a Zoa! Laters, Scott
 
been there done that! ;) i pulled well over 100 all-nighters in college/gradschool.

i always thought it was pointless to go to bed if i had an exam or paper due before 9am in the morning, b/c i would be too grougy and tired to perform well.

now i work on a rotating shift schedule, and i work all night for a living! lol
 
been there done that! ;) i pulled well over 100 all-nighters in college/gradschool.

i always thought it was pointless to go to bed if i had an exam or paper due before 9am in the morning, b/c i would be too grougy and tired to perform well.

now i work on a rotating shift schedule, and i work all night for a living! lol

I never faired well with the all nighter in school (unless I was up drinking). A little sleep and a ton of coffee in the morning did me well. May need toi for grad school, but Im not there yet.
 
Zzzzz

Well I made it to the first class and turned in the paper! I have another class from 5 p till 8 p tonight. Man what a day. At lesat this is it untill after the Turkey Day break! I am sure I will check in on you guys again later tonight. Gotta get my nightly Zoa Fix. Is it weird to dream about you tank at night or is that just a symptom of exhaustion?
 
BOTH! :)

Glad your going to get a rest! ;)
 
Still up!

I'm still going!! Just been cruising around the site getting caught up on some trades and buys with the great people here!
 
I almost came back to see who was on this morning. I got called back into work last night at 7:00 and stayed until 5:00 am. 25 hours of no sleep is too much for me to function in my old age (amazing who it all changes when you leave college and get a real job). That was one rough 45 minute drive home... Needless to say, I've decided that I worked my Wednesday hours last night ;) .
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 19.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 41 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 19 14.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new