Update Mitras LX7 shipping

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Matthias Gross

GHL Team
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all,

sorry for the delay, but the Mitras LX7 are finally on their way to our US dealers resp. our customers who ordered directly.

We had some issues with the transport from Germany to the US which caused a longer delay.
After having them finally in our US warehouse we decided to first update every single fixture with the newest firmware, the firmware has been further developed in the last weeks.

The update gives you myGHL functionality right from the beginning and some other improvements.

Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused for you and thank you for your patience.
I am sure you will love your new lights, the feedback we got from our customers who already received their lights is just overwhelming.

d2mini

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'll be placing my Mitras LX7 over my office nano, temporarily with no Profilux to program it.
So looking forward to being able to try it out with MyGHL.
Should be here Monday! :)

slief

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mine just arrived today! Woohoo!!!
They are beautiful!!!!! I see a big lighting upgrade in my immediate future. I am very excited now! I got my brackets made for my light rack and my articulating mounts for the Mitras. I will start planning my lighting upgrade this weekend. We will be filming the install and setup for an LA Fish Guys Episode. Stay tuned!
IMG_4319_zpshvsheljp.jpg

IMG_4321_zpsiytmekyf.jpg

IMG_4322_zpsjx5lq0gr.jpg

IMG_4323_zpsualtugup.jpg

This mount is designed to clamp to my light rack.
IMG_4325_zpsk30gwsej.jpg

This one designed to hang between the extrusions on my light rack.
IMG_4328_zps65udhi5e.jpg

IMG_4327_zps3swme0ml.jpg

DSC00309_zpscavd71i8.jpg

Last edited:
Back