Update my tank photography

  • Thread starter Thread starter Rick1049
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Rick1049

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
37
Reaction score
150
Location
Taiwan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
New pictures

IMG_4893.JPG


IMG_4894.JPG


IMG_4895.JPG


IMG_4896.JPG


IMG_4897.JPG


IMG_4898.JPG


IMG_4899.JPG


IMG_4900.JPG


IMG_4901.JPG


IMG_4902.JPG
 
I love these style tanks!! Yours is amazingly stunning!!! I have one dumb question, how or what method do you use to get to the bottom of the tank on the drop off side?
 
Wow,
 
Pictures are stunning :)
 
I love these style tanks!! Yours is amazingly stunning!!! I have one dumb question, how or what method do you use to get to the bottom of the tank on the drop off side?
I was out of the first landscape and then into the tank.
 
Woah...SWEET setup! Where is the return pump? Behind the Vortech controllers/electrical area? Could you list the equipment you use, any method you follow (Triton, Zeovit, Balling, etc..), and maybe describe your filtration/sump area. Very very awesome and impressive. Thanks for sharing!
 
bravo! great photos. your system shows your pride in the work and planning.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new