Update on my growing aquarium

Nicole Sarnowski

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Okay I have been doing tons of cleaning and water changes to get my nitrates down. To date they are down to 10ppm I also gave several fish away because I decided I wanted other types of colorful fish and smaller fish too. I have some zebra snails, another kind of snail I cannot remember the name of, bumblebee snail, blue and red hermit crabs, and a serpant sea star for my cleanup crew (will be adding more). I have a clownfish and 2 diamond gobies for fish but will be adding a wrasse, and some anthias and maybe dottybacks just haven’t decided yet. I also have 3 corals now (finally). A toadstool, hammer coral, and Zoas. I will be adding more soon here are a few pictures of what my aquarium looked like and now looks like. Ohhh I almost forgot my little bubble tip anemone.

If y’all want up close pictures of my corals and anemone just let me know.

C24FC322-EA36-4338-A3F2-A70A4BC17B81.jpeg

37AC3FD1-C745-42D1-9F2D-B285772101B8.jpeg

image.jpg

OP
OP
Nicole Sarnowski

Nicole Sarnowski

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was able to get 3 corals from the TSA live sale yesterday and I can’t wait to get them in my tank. I will definitely post new pictures when they are settled in the aquarium. Now I cannot wait till the next sale...I had lots of fun seeing all the different beautiful corals and planning on purchasing more from them. I purchased 2 sps corals so we will see if I can actually grow them...I was worried but since they weren’t very expensive I decided to at least try. I purchased a candlelight stag, a falling star stylo, and a cursed candy cane. I’m so excited pictures will follow soon.

OP
OP
Nicole Sarnowski

Nicole Sarnowski

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Update on my aquarium:

I have 2 new fishies
1 Royal Gramma
1 Firefish

I also have 10 different corals that are doing awesome.

I just added some copepods to my DT and will probably be adding some more in about 2 to 3 months.

Happy Reefing y’all

2C62057B-92C4-4DAB-8403-D8B6A3FBD8FA.jpeg

Dr. Dendrostein

Marine fish monthly
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Update on my aquarium:

I have 2 new fishies
1 Royal Gramma
1 Firefish

I also have 10 different corals that are doing awesome.

I just added some copepods to my DT and will probably be adding some more in about 2 to 3 months.

Happy Reefing y’all

2C62057B-92C4-4DAB-8403-D8B6A3FBD8FA.jpeg

Okay I have been doing tons of cleaning and water changes to get my nitrates down. To date they are down to 10ppm I also gave several fish away because I decided I wanted other types of colorful fish and smaller fish too. I have some zebra snails, another kind of snail I cannot remember the name of, bumblebee snail, blue and red hermit crabs, and a serpant sea star for my cleanup crew (will be adding more). I have a clownfish and 2 diamond gobies for fish but will be adding a wrasse, and some anthias and maybe dottybacks just haven’t decided yet. I also have 3 corals now (finally). A toadstool, hammer coral, and Zoas. I will be adding more soon here are a few pictures of what my aquarium looked like and now looks like. Ohhh I almost forgot my little bubble tip anemone.

image.jpg

Dr. Dendrostein

Marine fish monthly
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

image.jpg

Awsome comrade, thanks for sharing

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 39 22.8%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 58 33.9%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 54 31.6%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 16 9.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.3%
Back