Update on new S&S puffer

  • Thread starter Thread starter ErikBurns
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ErikBurns

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 11, 2016
Messages
4
Reaction score
5
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Giving an update on my S&S puffer I got a few weeks ago. Its doing well, Im really enjoying having him in my fish only tank he scares me when he sleeps though, sometimes when I check in on the fish he looks dead, but he is a very sound sleeper lol. He was sleeping on top of a turbo snail that was on a power head. Im thinking whats wrong with sleeping in your rock cave?

Erik
P.S the reef is doing well, but my friend at work had a tank crash and lost 90% of his stock Saturday. I feel bad for him. Its happened to me

IMG_5255.jpeg IMG_5254.jpeg IMG_5253.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new