Update to my tank.

Hincapiej4

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 28, 2020
Messages
1,276
Reaction score
1,227
Location
Portland
What state or country do you live in
Oregon
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here is the old setup


This is the new setup :)


The wells is looking a little shrunk, it's usually very plump. Think it's just a water change/pooping/eating. Some of the corals are also a bit smaller, like the fox is usually a bit bigger. I had my hand in the tank messing around, so it got a little upset. :)
 
Have a duncan frag that's been mad for a few weeks. Hasn't bleached but hasn't opened either. He's to the left of the lobo, very small guy. But the other duncan is happy. Sometimes things just aren't happy. :(
 
IMG_20200902_140038.jpg
 
I'm confused, is anyone able to see this thread?
 
Hi! I'm in Portland too! I love your tank and its similar to what I'm imagining for mine, which is about done cycling... Nems, LPS, clams, etc. Looks sooo great! And I love your rockwork too with lots of areas underneath.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 15.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 33.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 7.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new