Updated pics bucksfan1976 92 Corner

bucksfan1976

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 5, 2011
Messages
846
Reaction score
3
Location
columbus
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Been awhile since i posted new or updated pics , I figured Id post some of my more recent FTS



Love this pic Dori looks all 3d


 
Thanks for the kind words

No Huge changes excepts I added some milli colonies and changed to maxspect light here are some more pics



Silver Xenia


Candy Cane - came off a basketball size colony someone had been growing for years luckely I have able to get several head , they have split like crazy was only 3 heads aprox 6 months ago




My clowns home


aussie elegenance, wall hammer and some neon green candy cane


Still undertimed coral


My deep maroon moni (was only the size of a baseball when I got it), Blue Ridge coral, acros and millis and more




My HUGE toadstool in the background, its cup is 7 inches across got no where else to put it



If you look back in the cave on the overflow is my flame flower anemone, i thought it had died months ago however thats where its been the entire time, i discovered it when I was redoing my rock work

 
Last edited:
If anyone with a iphone knows how to use them to take good pics let me know

Got some new corals

ORA Birds of Paradise
Ora Birdsnest
3 x mini millipora colonies

Redid some aquascape to help with flow and light distribution







 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 8 26.7%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 15 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 46.7%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 26.7%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new