Upgrade Pump On Curve 7 Elite

  • Thread starter Thread starter Coolcasino
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Coolcasino

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 29, 2020
Messages
729
Reaction score
345
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Which of your pumps would you recommend to swap out to a DC pump? Will it be an easy swap?
 
The OG pump is rated for 661 GPH, which puts it around 2,500 LPH, so I would recommend the DCA3,000 to meet/exceed that output. I am not sure if it's going to be an exact fit- but based on the skimmer's construction it looks similar enough to fit with minimal modifications.
 
Thank you Logan. It was great emailing with you back and forth. Excellent customer service! Glad you helped me today.
 
Excellent service! Even though it was my mistake for ordering the wrong pump I got a bag of Skittles and a cool keychain in my replacement.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new