Upgraded my reef

Hancat

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 15, 2024
Messages
31
Reaction score
59
Location
Greenville, SC
What state or country do you live in
South Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Upgraded from a standard 20 long from petco to a 25g AIO Fusion Pro. Loving it so far.

5CC8D907-0484-420A-81E2-D014130072B7.jpeg
 
What made you decide to upgrade? New tank looks great!
 
Mai
What made you decide to upgrade? New tank looks great!
Mainly due to the frustration of seeing all my equipment inside the display. It was all fun and games until I added a protein skimmer… wave maker… heater… temperature probe… started to look like an OCD nightmare!
 
Mai

Mainly due to the frustration of seeing all my equipment inside the display. It was all fun and games until I added a protein skimmer… wave maker… heater… temperature probe… started to look like an OCD nightmare!
Oh can I ever relate to the ocd part of this hobby. This new tank looks fantastic. I love all the rock. What's the big colorful bust in the front middle? Elegance maybe?
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new