Upgraded the forum

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Joined
May 8, 2006
Messages
54,877
Reaction score
122,549
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
We upgraded the forum!

Sorry for the downtime. There are a few new features we're gonna work on but if you see something "out of whack" please report it!

Thank you for your patience.
 
I get this error when I try to like a post, although it still works.

chrome_niUzDj5kUc.png


Code:
/posts/14436069/react?reaction_id=1:1  Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 500 ()
 
Yes working on these now! Thanks!
I noticed three replies to my post, Rev.

Is that by design or maybe this is something that needs attention?

Also, "oops... we ran into some problems" when I tried to post.
 
I noticed three replies to my post, Rev.

Is that by design or maybe this is something that needs attention?

Also, "oops... we ran into some problems" when I tried to post.
Thank you.
 
And my posts are repeated in triplicate.
 
Think we got that fixed.
I just posted and got an error occurred. So I posted again and got duplicates.

Also, I second the font color. In the dark mode you cant read post titles.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 42.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new