Upgraded to 90 gallon

JeanCG59

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 9, 2025
Messages
70
Reaction score
53
Location
Bradenton
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Everyone!

I haven’t posted in awhile. It’s been crazy busy keeping up with the tank and kids! So after 5 months into the hobby we decided to upgrade to a 90 gallon! I posted some final pictures of the 32 gallon before we transferred everything! Posted pictures of the new 90 gallon too!
Here’s what’s in the 90 gallon
- Red Sea G3 350
- Sicce 4.0
- Red Sea skimmer 600
- 2 Radion XR Pro G6
- Apex 3 with power bar and trident (love it! I travel a lot so this is definitely much needed)

IMG_8179.jpeg IMG_8175.jpeg IMG_8176.jpeg IMG_8999.jpeg IMG_8998.jpeg IMG_8997.jpeg
 
Four month update! Apex system installed absolutely love it! Keeping all my level intact while I travel, ATO, Reefmat and the Red Sea Reefdose 4. Currently dosing alkalinity and calcium. occasionally magnesium but not often. System is almost self sufficient! Can’t wait for the algae to stabilize past the 6 month mark. Still remember like it was yesterday when I started this hobby almost a year ago with the biocube.
IMG_0599.jpeg
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0602.jpeg
    IMG_0602.jpeg
    186.4 KB · Views: 21

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new