Upgrading my CUC

  • Thread starter Thread starter aminals
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

aminals

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 17, 2023
Messages
71
Reaction score
28
Location
Virginia, usa
What state or country do you live in
Virginia
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I've hardly added any cuc since the initial crew. Just got my shipment from reef cleaners! Got small amounts of various creatures for my 50 gallon. Currently I have 2 turbos, 2 trochus, 1 emerald, 2 dozen zombies, and 8 or so hermits.
The order:
1Money Cowrie
2Tectus Snails
1Tiger Conch
2Trochus Snail
5Dwarf Trochus
3East African Cerith
1Indo Turbo Snail
4Marginella Snail
1Pitho Crab
1Zebra Turbo Snail
3Virgin Nerites
1Pods+ (I've added bottles before to display and shake some in from my refugium pod hotel but I can never notice them at night)

Just excited and wanted to share!

20230414_140700.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 25.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 25.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new