Upgrading

William1228

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 16, 2018
Messages
18
Reaction score
10
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone know where I can get a 35 gallon cube that is 20x 20x 20x? I have a Solana right now and the all in one filtration is something I am not really likening anymore and I have 10 gallon I would like to turn into a sump.
 
hmm.. i can think of any, I am aware of the offerings from waterbox, IM, aquamaxx etc.. but none have that dimension,
 
Waterbox Silver Marine 35.1 is 18"x18"x18" and comes with a sump. Their Silver Marine 45.2 is 24"x18"x18" and also has a sump. Both should be available next month.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 19.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 41 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 19 14.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new