UPS/FedEx Shipping

  • Thread starter Thread starter puffy127
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

puffy127

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 2, 2016
Messages
1,100
Reaction score
1,013
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When a Next Day Priority Shipping package arrives late, past the guaranteed arrival time, do vendors automatically get a refund on their shipping costs or do they have to file a claim? Anyone ever successful in getting vendors to pass that refund back to you?
 
When it comes to Amazon they will generally do it automatically. When it comes to other vendors - TBH - I've never had one not meet the deadline. I've had maybe one out of 200 packages 'late' and I don't order enough from vendors other than Amazon that it's happened yet.

That said I'm curious as well what others have experienced.

Worst case - reach out to the vendor and ask?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new