UPS Sucks

B-RadReefer84

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 25, 2018
Messages
426
Reaction score
64
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
The last 2 packages I’ve shipped UPS overnight have been delayed. The first one was in my same state of Florida. Not sure how you screw up an overnight in the same exact state that it was shipped from. Anyone else having these problems with them? I’ve heard Fed Ex is better but the prices have gone way up
 
UPS has never been good for me. FedEX is way better.
 
UPS has never been good for me. FedEX is way better.
Do you ship directly through them or a third party for the labels? What are the rates like right now? UPS has been $50 overnight. I’ve been shipping for a couple months and it’s been ok until recently with UPS. I’m gonna probably make the switch to Fed Ex. It’s a little more hassle for me because of the location. I’d rather deal with that then people not getting what they paid for. Anyway any information on FedEx would be appreciated
 
Do you ship directly through them or a third party for the labels? What are the rates like right now? UPS has been $50 overnight. I’ve been shipping for a couple months and it’s been ok until recently with UPS. I’m gonna probably make the switch to Fed Ex. It’s a little more hassle for me because of the location. I’d rather deal with that then people not getting what they paid for. Anyway any information on FedEx would be appreciated
I don't sell aquarium corals or fish myself. I have 2 main stores that I order from. One of them ships with Fed Ex, one ships with UPS. The Fed Ex one always comes on time. The UPS one gets delayed 1/4 of the time. Maybe that's just in my area though.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 56 35.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new