UPS. The WORST shipper.

dtpollard

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think my grandma could do a better job. I had blacklisted them for problems in the past but had someone shipping me something that way. I checked my tracking number to find they said the item had been delivered. I have not left the house all day, and its a small house. They have not been here. No way I could have missed them. Blacklisted again. UPS if you are out there, You Stink.

iani

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sounds like the problem is with the person that delivers in your neighboorhood. IME, UPS has a much better track record than Fedex and USPS.

reefboy

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sounds like the problem is with the person that delivers in your neighboorhood. IME, UPS has a much better track record than Fedex and USPS.

outa curiosity ware did you see this statistic or is this your personnel opinion as ups has screwed my company many times thats why I use FedEx.

zoous

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
maybe they lefe tht shipment behind your house because i had that happened before.

vetteman

licking zoa's
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I checked my tracking number to find they said the item had been delivered. I have not left the house all day, and its a small house. They have not been here. No way I could have missed them.

They came while you were in the shower :sweat: I was sitting on your steps and took your stuff home with me... :hammer:

none of them are purfect... I've had problems with them all ..... maybe they left it at the wrong address.. happens to me from time to time..

reefboy

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They came while you were in the shower :sweat: I was sitting on your steps and took your stuff home with me... :hammer:

none of them are purfect... I've had problems with them all ..... maybe they left it at the wrong address.. happens to me from time to time..

your right but my biggest complaint was our service rep she treated us like crap beings we didn't do 2000.00 a week and when we asked or told her manager about our complaint nothing was done so they can kiss my you know what lol at least FedEx treats you like a human being guess thats why ORA uses them instead of UPS and yes none are perfect but my money goes to the one that at least acts professional.

vetteman

licking zoa's
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I remember when Rev sent me a 22g Finnex... It was slightly chipped when he received it so it was replaced and they let him keep the damaged one.... I was standing on the loading dock at work when the truck pulled up with a co-worker I don't remember who the shipping company was but the guy opened the back of the truck and threw the box onto the loading dock :eek:h: When we asked him what the heck was wrong with him he denied doing it... we still have the tape from the security camera....

Reef Pets

Bioprospector
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would have to say that I have had equal issues with all of them, UPS, Fed Ex and USPS. The UPS Express person that delivers in my area is a complete liar. He delivers late every time and scans the package before it gets to me. The last package arrived at 11:20 and he must have scanned it in the back of his truck at 10:10 because thats when it said it was delivered and he rang my door bell at 11:20.
My point is that sometimes its not the company but one bad delivery person...

reefboy

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Really could of fooled me what do they ship with UPS when I talked with Laura she had nothing good to say when I was having problems lol more or less made me go to Fedex actualy.

iani

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
outa curiosity ware did you see this statistic or is this your personnel opinion as ups has screwed my company many times thats why I use FedEx.

My friend has a business, I'm guessing he ships out anywhere from 20-50 overnight packages a week. He says if he shipped via fedex he would get a shipping discount that is huge compared to UPS. However, b/c of past experiences he will not ship fedex. He says at least one out of every 10 packages he shipped via fedex has gotten delayed.

JuniorMC8704

Super Moderator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Fedex delivered my corals about 12 hours late, and then lied about why it was delayed, saying it was weather related when the shipper filed for a refund.

Funny....im about 5 miles from the sorting facility that had "bad weather" and it was a beautiful sunny day...

I use UPS always, and have never had a single problem. We use them at my work everyday, and fedex. Ive found UPS to be much more dependable as far on time delivery, and handling any problems swiftly.

Dace

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Fedex Is the worst to me, when they f up. it's like they don't give a $h!t. Customer service is the worst. There tracking is a joke. They state it's on the road and it never left. i rather use USPS then use fedex
My first choice is UPS then USPS

Acroholic

There is no substitute.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Could they have delivered to your neighbor's house instead? That happened to me under the very same circumstances. My street # was 1465, they delivered to my next door neighbor at 1455. Drygoods so no issue.
Dave

I think my grandma could do a better job. I had blacklisted them for problems in the past but had someone shipping me something that way. I checked my tracking number to find they said the item had been delivered. I have not left the house all day, and its a small house. They have not been here. No way I could have missed them. Blacklisted again. UPS if you are out there, You Stink.

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 20 8.2%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 43 17.7%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 162 66.7%
  • Neither.

Votes: 12 4.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 2.5%
Back