• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

UPSTATE NEW YORKERS SELLING MY CUSTOM RIMLESS BIOCUBE...

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Message me for details.
Per forum rules, you need to at least post description and PRICE. Pics always helpful for your sale

OP
OP
Afrashz

Afrashz

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Selling my biocube reef setup with stand included. Most corals will be removed but will leave some of the easier to keep corals. Light and power head will be kept by me. Light can be bought on amazon for 60$ and is more than enough to grow awesome corals. Power heads can be bought for a range of prices from 5$-400$ but isn’t exactly necessary for a tank of this size. All rock and sand will be left in the tank as well as pump, heater, media and some other goodies *message me for those goodies* all algae will be removed and taken care of prior to sale. Water will come with it so the tank does not need to be cycled to save a lot of time. A lot of other supplies will be included. I put a lot of time and money into this tank but have upgraded and have been neglecting it a bit. Would like to sell it to an experienced hobbyist or a new hobbyist who will take great care of it as it is a great beginner tank. I can throw in some salt water for a first water change. Please don’t hesitate to ask any questions and offers are welcome. Read Less 400$

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 53 43.1%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 25 20.3%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 42 34.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.4%
Back