Upstate NY new guy

  • Thread starter Thread starter Risenstar
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Risenstar

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 13, 2012
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
Upstate, NY
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone...this is my first membership into an organization like this and I've got some learning to do. I live in the Albany area and due to many moves...I've downgraded my tank big time - 16 gal bow. I look to bigger tanks in the future when fortune comes my way..but it's a smoothly running, established awesome little tank!
 
19-1.gif


Welcome to R2R!

We appreciate your membership!

Thanks for joining and please make sure and post often!
 
Hi there!! Welcome to R2R!! Would love to see pics of your tank! :D
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 26.7%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 36.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 23.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new