• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Urchin clingfish

Ezaudio2

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This guy came in on some live rock I bought. Free for pick up. In the wild it lived with a long spine urchin for protection. Needs non aggressive tank mates and an established tank to thrive. It is about 2” long probably best suited for a nano tank otherwise Power heads and overflows might be a problem.

Free pick up in islip NY

first come first served

D5D9F010-E37E-4AC5-885E-A0A582B52819.jpeg

bsr2430

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Never seen this! Looks like a neon goby or some sort of pipefish, pretty cool you got it with a live rock!

when I was about twelve and just bought my first tank, I road my bike to Petco and ended up buying this pretty cool live rock, didn’t know a lawn mower blenny was inside!

They wrapped this rock in only a wet news paper, he lived for many many many years after that!!!!

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 24 29.3%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 30 36.6%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 22 26.8%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 5 6.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.2%
Back