Urchin dropping white dots?

Glass Algae

Show Me The Anemone!
View Badges
Joined
Apr 15, 2020
Messages
799
Reaction score
886
Location
Portland, OR
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So my last larger urchin I ended up having to re-home because it was way too big. I locally bought a smaller one and it is super lively zoomin around tentacles out. I noticed it’s dropping these white dots off of it. I haven’t noticed any spine loss. I have noticed when it’s on the power head that it will also drop these dots but not as much as it is doing right now. Any ideas?
9B279E34-37C2-403C-824B-9BF51728153F.jpeg
89DD604F-BEAC-49BF-8F82-7B38D717DF81.jpeg

 
Yup that’s poo! It’s amazing the amount that it will do each day. Mine does the same each night
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new