Urchin has a new hat.

  • Thread starter Thread starter JayM
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

JayM

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 8, 2023
Messages
2,172
Reaction score
3,162
Location
Inland Empire
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I found an Emerald crab molt on the sand this morning before I headed out to work - apparently so did one of my urchins as he was wearing it when I came home for lunch.

IMG_7190.jpeg
 
mine did that with my porcelain anemone crab.

I just wish they wouldn't kidnap snails and kill them...
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 42 31.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new