Urchin - New Tank

  • Thread starter Thread starter RaymondL
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

RaymondL

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 3, 2022
Messages
989
Reaction score
354
Location
Miami
What state or country do you live in
Kansas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I sold an established tank that had inverts in it: snails, hermit crabs and a tuxedo urchin. These inverts will be put into a new home (I'm in the process of setting up the new tank and moving over the contents of the old tank to the new). I'm hoping the inverts won't have an issue with the new set up. Obviously, it will be much cleaner - new substrate; however same old rock.

If anyone would like to share some tips that'll be great!
 
If the rock is coming from an established tank and is going directly from old system to new system with only being out of water a short period of time I would not worry at all about it. They will be fine.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new