Urchins need a new home (broward, fl)

frankietbag

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 17, 2020
Messages
16
Reaction score
5
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a long spine urchin and a pencil urchin that need a new home. I had them mowing down an algae outbreak and now that’s it’s under control they don’t have anything to eat. I’m in plantation.

0D8E1E47-C0CC-42AA-8F33-504644B2A787.jpeg

5E4A3638-F262-4BE5-A04F-5C77CAE59719.jpeg
 
Long spine is gone...free pencil urchin...anyone?
Plantation, broward county, FL
 

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new