OP
OP
M

Mwhitedesigns

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Interesting. Ramp up and ramp downs are automatic based on the on and off times.
So if you push the on or off time. Does it show the times that you set it to?

lastly if you push the daytime button, or any button for that matter (clean etc.) , it takes it out of the auto timer. You’ll need to push enter/resume to resume the timer.

Can you post picture of the display as it shows right now?

OP
OP
M

Mwhitedesigns

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Also, if you i have the timer set properly you will see a little clock icon in the middle of the top, like this.

E6A047E6-25F8-4EF9-98F0-2C4F724FB85E.jpeg

Caleb barger

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Interesting. Ramp up and ramp downs are automatic based on the on and off times.
So if you push the on or off time. Does it show the times that you set it to?

lastly if you push the daytime button, or any button for that matter (clean etc.) , it takes it out of the auto timer. You’ll need to push enter/resume to resume the timer.

Can you post picture of the display as it shows right now?
Yes if I push the on time or off time button it shows it saved to what I set it at. And I have been making sure to press enter/resume after doing anything. It's weird because its showing the clock icon, but it hasn't been coming on or off like it should. I guess I'll know in 2 hours if it doesn't go off.

20191028_200452.jpg

Marienholcomb

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just got this same light. I’ve got the timer set, but it doesn’t seem to be going into moonlight mode. I can’t figure out what I’ve done wrong.

good afternoon!
I just got the USA Orbit Marine LED light. This has the same controller as the IC (the loop) and has RGBW lighting leds.

https://current-usa.com/orbit-marine-led/

It has been great so far. However there are no instructions on how to program from sunrise to sunset. I've seen videos of people who've done this but I can find any tutorials.

I've set all my settings light levels for sunrise, daylight and sunset.

Basically i want to turn on lights gradually for sunrise. Then they rise to the daytime levels/lights then they fade slowly for sunset until they turn off. But i can't figure out how to do it! Any help is greatly appreciated.

Jjm9

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes. Once you set your on/off times it'll ramp sunrise starting 1.5 hours before your start time. And ramp down for sunset for 1.5 hours. After sunset it'll run moonlight for 6 hours then completely off until the cycle starts again.
Hi, can the moonlight time be reduced? I don’t see a way of adjusting moonlight time only light intensity?

KillerKlownFish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, i have an older version of the orbit marine pro lights (2x) and wanted to know if anyone know how to program the pre-set schedule (M1) to start/stop daily automatically based on the default schedule? Sorry the written and video instruction are a bit confusing. Thanks in advance

index.jpg
I got this one as well. Mine never worked properly. I used one of their pre installed timers and it was ok not good for some corals. I ended up getting another set for a fraction of the cost and it worked well. I recently had to tear down my tank and after 8 months finally got it back up and running. Now I’m having issues w the timer. Their video is good but I want more blue then white and when I get it the way I want it, it won’t let me lock in my settings. The 4 m’s aren’t storing anything. Anyone know how to correct this?

Jloftin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can someone help me with the timing settings? I have the on/off time set; as well as the color settings. When it gets to the “off” time, it doesn’t shut off. I did notice if I adjust the actual clock time, when it gets to a certain time it’ll turn off, but not at the programmed time. Any help??

Barb0713

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry I just woke up from a long night lol. Looks like Crow has you covered. If you ever choose to get new powerheads/wave pumps you can get the e-Flux waves and run off the same remote. I have 4 of the 2100 gph eflux waves on my 240 and they are dead silent and move a ton of water!!! Been going strong for a year and a half with no issues, draw very little power, and are cheap compared to many others.
I just ordered the eflex to add . But I haven’t figured out the lights yet. Reading this trying to follow. They should give you instructions in layman’s terms. Simple , to the point. Lol and I am blonde , so I just realized that I could take the light off the tank to attempt programming so they don’t get all the light switching.
1665325952647.png

Going off the ledge: Would you be interested in a drop off aquarium?

• I currently have a drop off style aquarium

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don’t currently have a drop off style aquarium, but I have in the past.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I haven’t had a drop off style aquarium, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • I am interested in a drop off style aquarium, but have no plans to add one in the future.

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • I am not interested in a drop off style aquarium.

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 8.3%
Back