Use of some cool SPS shots

cdness

2006 - Present
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi All,

I am in the process of creating a flier to promote out local reef club and try get things started back up. It is called Red River Valley Reefers in the Fargo/Moorhead/Grand Forks and surrounding areas of Eastern ND and Western MN. My issue is that I don't have a good camera with macro nice enough to get the SPS shots I am looking for. I was wondering if there was someone on here who would give me permission to use a couple of their cool SPS images for our flier. This is a non-profit thing so no money would be made off them and they would just be used for the one flier. If you want to see my current design just ask and I'll send it to you.

Mods, if this request doesn't belong here or cannot be made on R2R please let me know and move it if needed.

Thanks!
Curtis Ness

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

returnofsid

Moderator Extrodinaire
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Look through my Flickr account and see if there's anything that would work for you. If so, let me know and I'll make it available to you. Currently, my Flickr is set to now allow others to download the photos, so I'd need to make a change to that, once you let me know if there's anything you're interested in. My Flickr account is linked, in my signature.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 30 27.8%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 35 32.4%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 34 31.5%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 7 6.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.9%
Back