• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

USED AI Hydra 26 HD for Sale

Bastray

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 2 AI Hydra 26 HD's for sale. One of them works great, and the other does not turn on. The one that does not turn on has some kind of connection issue that will not let me perform a factory reset. It has a solid white light on the indicator button. I emailed AI about it and they said I needed to send it in to them for repair. I would imagine at $50-$75 plus sending in for repair the cost of the light would still be below new. I am 100% for sure on that though. I used that as an excuse to my wife to by Radion lights! [emoji4]

Both lights were over tank for about a year.

I am looking to sell both.

Light in Working Order: $250 sold stand alone
Light in non working order: $75
The pair of them for: $300

PM if Interested.

Working Light:
ZQLZ1IRqTcWKfACI59hpfw.jpg

%iBJCjFWT1228P2OSYGu2A.jpg

Non Working Light:
lG82gxOyQbOCdatXjJ9SLg.jpg
5qTy+sgRTqu6jFzeXodm4g.jpg
iHpv3I3cQva8P1+kQLvS%g.jpg

image.png

VoXrlxo+RrirK%FYrG%QwQ.jpg

image.png

image.png

tnQ8cYq3TIqiTZEmg3J8zw.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
Bastray

Bastray

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have no clue how I posted the back of a turkey container, furniture, and all the extra pics. I have tried editing, but it isn't saving. lol Sorry for the extra pics.

Saltyfresh1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ai(which is actually owned by EcoTech) is actually pretty good with faulty lights , I sent mine which had a broken red blue and uv and was way over warranty , 3day shipping cost me 14 dollars from Cali to Pennsylvania(where they’re located) and they sent me a brand new light free of charge ! Took them about a week 1/2 for the whole process !

Looking back to your reefing roots: Did you start with Instant Ocean salt?

• I started with Instant Ocean salt.

Votes: 172 72.9%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt, but I have used it at some point.

Votes: 17 7.2%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt and have not used it.

Votes: 42 17.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 2.1%
Back