• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Used khg and apex el

Omar Marambio

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 18, 2016
Messages
245
Reaction score
83
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Used khg with apex connection $450
Used apex EL $400

plus shipping

I bought it on June 30,2020 both of the items , I had two of each and I decided to joint tank to eliminate maintenance selling the newest apex and khg, pm if interested

80D6974E-6F69-428D-A952-AB9E6D1648C5.jpeg 2A7A97A8-7C5E-41E5-A3C9-1205EB792E12.jpeg
 
Apex still available?
 
Used khg with apex connection $450
Used apex EL $400

plus shipping

I bought it on June 30,2020 both of the items , I had two of each and I decided to joint tank to eliminate maintenance selling the newest apex and khg, pm if interested

80D6974E-6F69-428D-A952-AB9E6D1648C5.jpeg 2A7A97A8-7C5E-41E5-A3C9-1205EB792E12.jpeg
Interested in the Apex, still available?
 
is the Khg still for sale quite interested thanks
Pm sent
 
I'll take apex
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 24.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new