"used" live rock

  • Thread starter Thread starter tperk9784
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
My name is Tim, My wifes name is Marion and Dog named Chucky. I work for CVS Pharmacy. I am a Microsoft Certified Professional and used to be a network admin.

My only real hobby is keeping fish which I have been doing pretty consistently for the past 30 years 25 years of Cichlids and the last 5 in salt. The only time I haven't really had a tank since I was 10 years old was when I was on a Submarine in the US Navy.

I have a 24 x 24 x 18 custom built cube I designed and assembled a few years ago and my wife bought me a 120 gallon acrylic tank that I am going to set up as a FOWLR shortly after I arrive.

Tim
 
Well I am in Chattanooga but staying at my sisters. The house on Igou Gap didn't work out, SO if anyone knows of a 2 or 3 bedroom house or duplex fo rent PM me :)
 
Hey tim, Sorry to hear it didnt work out. I will keep my eyes open. If you dont mind shoot me a PM with a basic area and price range you are looking at. My dad and a close friend have rental property everywhere i can see what is available now.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 12 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new