Used WaterBox 90.3 clean

steak.mama

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 15, 2022
Messages
34
Reaction score
28
Location
canada
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We’ve upgraded! We went from a 15 gallon and just bought a used WaterBox 90.3 and it has as little bit of build up on the glass, the sump box has a lot more!
I wanted to use citric acid, but because it’s so big and heavy, I don’t know how I can rinse it properly so it won’t affect the tank once I add water? Is there a best way to do this? Thanks for your help!
 
I know what I would do, which would be place a blanket on the stand, tip it on it's back and work on scraping the algae out at a 90° angle (instead of 180°), which would allow me to do this with a minimal amount of water, etc.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new