Username Change [ Browns -> MikeB ]

  • Thread starter Thread starter MikeB
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

MikeB

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 16, 2008
Messages
2,639
Reaction score
81
Location
Central Florida
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As you guys see, my new user name is MikeB. I originally registered with the name Browns. I figured my wife would be on as much as me but nooooooooo. Since she never really gets involved in the forums and only browses them I have decided to make the username pertain to me instead to both of us.

MikeB = Browns

Just wait until the wife trys to login.... I will hear it then :tongue:
 
Welcome Mike....



:D
 
Rev send the new guy some casino cash
 
Since I went from browns to MikeB I guess I am considered a New Name ;)
 
you were just worried you would be associated with the cleveland browns
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new