using Blue Life Flux RX

  • Thread starter Thread starter Fishn28
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Fishn28

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 20, 2022
Messages
457
Reaction score
230
Location
New York
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My tank has had GHA for awhile now and I've done just about everything I can think of to beat it. I want to try using Flux Rx to remove the algae then use Phosguard to remove the phosphates that are leftover. I also want to use MicroBacter 7 once the algae is gone to restore bacteria to the tank Does anyone have experience with this? and are there any other steps you would recommend.
 
My tank has had GHA for awhile now and I've done just about everything I can think of to beat it. I want to try using Flux Rx to remove the algae then use Phosguard to remove the phosphates that are leftover. I also want to use MicroBacter 7 once the algae is gone to restore bacteria to the tank Does anyone have experience with this? and are there any other steps you would recommend.
The solution to GHA is herbivores that eat it, not chemicals.

Try it if you wish, but I expect that unless you fix the underlying problem of insufficient algae eaters, the GHA will return.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new