Justmeoverhere

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The issues with USPS they've been delivering packages for a long time at my house and I have cameras facing the driveway I seen few times of FedEx and Amazon Prime driver throw my packages in the driveway and take off damaging a lot of stuff that I've ordered not only that USPS was supposed to deliver my mail yesterday and it said it was delivered in my mailbox but my mailbox has a lock on it so nobody can steal my mail when I went to go check my mailbox it was empty she did not deliver my mail she scanned it saying it was delivered but she did not deliver in my mailbox and when I complained to USPS of lost mail they stated in an email that they talk to the carrier and she claimed that she scanned the mail put it in my mailbox then took it out of my mailbox and brought it to my house and left it in the driveway. I have cameras that lady did not come by my house I was at home all day and they are lying and they took my mail and my packages and now I'm having to deal with a lying mail carrier who says that she delivered at my house and I'm trying to figure out where the hell is my packages if she can lie like that wonder what else she's doing?!!! I'm so mad!!!

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
The issues with USPS they've been delivering packages for a long time at my house and I have cameras facing the driveway I seen few times of FedEx and Amazon Prime driver throw my packages in the driveway and take off damaging a lot of stuff that I've ordered not only that USPS was supposed to deliver my mail yesterday and it said it was delivered in my mailbox but my mailbox has a lock on it so nobody can steal my mail when I went to go check my mailbox it was empty she did not deliver my mail she scanned it saying it was delivered but she did not deliver in my mailbox and when I complained to USPS of lost mail they stated in an email that they talk to the carrier and she claimed that she scanned the mail put it in my mailbox then took it out of my mailbox and brought it to my house and left it in the driveway. I have cameras that lady did not come by my house I was at home all day and they are lying and they took my mail and my packages and now I'm having to deal with a lying mail carrier who says that she delivered at my house and I'm trying to figure out where the hell is my packages if she can lie like that wonder what else she's doing?!!! I'm so mad!!!
Ive been there more than once as I have " Informed delivery" daily from USPS and have shown something out for delivery or delivered and was done the next day.

Just John

Valuable Member? Seriously?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So sorry that happened to you. I had this exact same thing happen. Mailman swore he dropped it off and remembered doing it. Three days later it mysteriously showed up on my front step with the rest of the mail.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 13.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 10 6.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 22 15.1%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 83 56.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 10 6.8%
Back